Monday, June 30, 2003

Sue who?
Going through my daily newspaper's reviews of the concerts at this years Roskilde-Festival there's no mentioning of the Suicide concert. It's debateable, but; I believe electronic music is the only innovative musical art form at the moment, and for many years to come. Two of this art forms few truly groundbreaking artists, equal to the importance of Brian Eno, J.M.Jarre and Kraftwerk, play live in Denmark - and get no reviews?!!?!
Probably the space was needed for an in-dept article about Lars Von Triers dog...
Ponder that while you take a look at Suicide's own website: www.suicide.tv

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello I am so glad I found your webpage, I really found you by
error, while I was browsing on Askjeeve for something
else, Anyhow I am here now and would just like
to say thank you for a remarkable post and a all round interesting
blog (I also love the theme/design), I don’t have time to browse it all at the moment but
I have book-marked it and also added in your RSS
feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read much more, Please do keep up the
excellent jo.

Also visit my page :: car town cheat engine