Friday, December 05, 2003

-----
Stangely it didn´t make me mad at all instead I actually thought it was funny - I must have improved as a persion.
-----
A: Hello
B: Yes...
A: I can´t make my computer print!
B: Er, try to go to bla, bla, bla, MENU, bla, bla, bla and then, ba, bla ,bla (B is now trying to imagine the interface of an OS he´s not using at the moment, while on his number three job- bloodvessels in his brain are cheerfully leaping into burn-out land by the millions)
A: I´ve tried that, it doesn´t work!
B: Well, er, uhm, then try to, bla, bla, bla, and turn on, bla, bla, bla
A: There is nothing happening!
B: Hmmm this really IS strange, I mean if you have connected the printer with it´s cables and you have..
A: I have to connect the printer to the computer first?
B: To print? - yes....
A: Oh.


No comments: