Tuesday, July 12, 2005

-----
From Stuart, man of T-melt comes the "musical batong" which is about posting the following info on your blog:

Total volume of music on my computer:
Approx. 5.5 Gb.

Last CD I bought:
No pussyfooting - Brian Eno/ Robert Fripp (Not received from Amazon yet..)

Song playing right now: "Groovesalad" (ambient/chilly beats streamed radio on the web, this is what I listen to most of the time)

5 songs that I listen to a lot or mean something to me:

I'll be your mirror - The Velvet underground
Music for Airports - Brian Eno (not a song, but the whole album is sorta like one long song...)
Surfin' bird - The Ramones (actually a cover of the original by The Thrashmen)
Rebel Rebel - David Bowie
Telephasic workshop - Boards of Canada

And now the batong goes to: NSOP?
-----

No comments: