Thursday, January 19, 2006

-----


My webcounter passed 50.000 visitors today
Nice, but I owe most of my visits to the pictures of babes and panzers I posted for many months...

Well, in that case: Twenties girls, I just can't help myself... Babes

And, photos from the German airborne invasion of Crete in 1941.
Most of them show German paratroopers advancing down the dusty roads of Crete and visiting their dead after the battle.
You can also see pictures of the many casualties on both sides (5737 dead and missing), crashed airplanes and burned vehicles, and two Germans captured by the British who were horribly mutilated before they were beaten to death.

Since the British were "the good guys" in WWII I guess it's fair to say that war is perhaps never a question of good vs. evil, but just plain evil.

###WARNING:VERY GRAPHIC PICTURES###(I'm serious)
If you have the stomach for it, copy and paste this into your webbrowser: http://home.online.no/~vestil/crete/invasjon/
-----

No comments: