Saturday, July 29, 2006

-----

Lee Harvey Oswald giving the IWS (International Wankers Salute) after his first night in jail

In order to gather a network of like minded people around me on the internet I have of course a detailed and informative profile here on Blogger, and since I listed "wanking" as one of my interests I can now meet other bloggers who are also "on the muscle" as a famours writer once put it (he liked himself "to put it", but rarely in the usual place)

Anyway, apparently there are only THREE people (including me) registered here on blogger who will openly admit they indulge in handheld sex.

Number one is - well, me...
Number two (giggle!) is "IV.League", a 22 year old male Australian, who has a profile, but no blog...

and

Number three is "Barnwanker"


Clench your fists and yell!

-----
Podcast Sturmgeshütze in color 1945
~~~~~
Retro babe
Panzer Bergepanther
-----
Not my people
Not my war

No comments: