Thursday, September 14, 2006

-----


Back on the job today,

Fifteen years ago I walked through the gates of this institution as a young wide-eyed fool with a dream,

The dream vaporized in a cloud of drugs, unguided initiative, and the generally oppressive egos of my fellow students,

but stangely enough; I'm still here...

It must be some kind of substitute for security and togetherness that happens to people who haven't got a family...

Well, I've moaned enough about this (browse the archives if you want more, I've been going on about it for years...) it's time to reformat those hard drives and remove the empty beer bottles and cigarette butts left by the hard working art students.

And once again we turn to the world of music, to that soulful and inspiring performance of Peace in the Valley by Sam Cooke and The Soul Stirrers

-----
Podcast, nuttin' for today
~~~~~
Retro babe
Panzer Panther Ausf. G's destroyed during the Battle of The Bulge
-----
Not my people
Not my war

No comments: