Saturday, September 09, 2006

-----


Went and saw Antony and the Johnsons at Falconer Teatret in copenhagen. A great experience which presented the band (six people) and its charismatic leader to a full house.
In my opinion the band only really took off during two songs, but Antony scored a lot of points with the audience with some off beat humour, and by creating a sort of ambient a-cappella with us, making the female members hum one high tone, and the male members one low (check the podcast)

And If you're somewhere near old Lundun town, you have a chance to see the band perform with the video-art of Charles Atlas at the Barbican Centre on November 4th and 5th
-----
Podcast Antony and the johnsons
~~~~~
Retro babe
Panzer Tiger I (p) during trials (this was the Porsche factories entry in the competition that ended with the introduction of the Tiger I)
-----
Not my people
Not my war

No comments: