Friday, October 20, 2006

-----


After ten years of using an infinite number of pirated versions of the above software, I participated in a survey on their website and received a coupon giving me a 60% discount if I purchased the software. So I did.

One sure sign of old age: You now buy software instead of getting it {k}'ed from your hip friends...
reason?

A: You are a complete sellout to white corporate supremacy and nobody hip would want to give you anything!
B: Consequently you have no hip friends who can give you pirated software.
C: But, you can afford to buy software.
D: Software that is YOUR PROPERTY.

In other words: The World©™® works and you are happy.
-----
Podcast, schmodcast
~~~~~
Retro babe
Panzer Panther, Ausf G. early, destroyed in Normandy.
-----
Not my people
Not my war
In other words:

No comments: