Sunday, October 22, 2006

-----


Went and saw my old pal Acebone playing with "Chet Baker Jam", a very uplifting experience. I'm not a jazz connoisseur, but Ace's playing makes you listen, which I find is a rare (but rahter important!) quality in Art and music.
Lennard "Old Enough to Review Other Peoples Efforts And Who Reads This Blog Anyway" Grahn.

-----
Podcast Chet Baker Jam, featuring Esben "Acebone" Maaloe on trumpet.
~~~~~
Retro babe
Panzer Panzerjäger "Nashorn" (missa thinks, could also be a "Hummel" SP howitser)
Digging a shelter against bombardments under the protective metal body of your vehicle was one of the few privilledges you got as a soldier in an armoured vehicle. Drawing fire from everything the enemy had that could shoot, including airplanes, was the flipside to it...
-----
Not my people
Not my war

No comments: