Monday, February 26, 2007

-----



A team-up between some of my most revered cultural heroes, and I never heard about it?...preposterous! you say, but I speaketh with trutheth:

Song; "I don't wanna grow up" - written by Tom Waits and Kathleen Brennan
Music Video designs; Daniel Clowes
Band; The Ramones

Watch the video on YouTuba
-----
What's up at YouTube
~~~~~
Retro babe
Panzer Pzkpfw III
Note the marking of the 1'st SS Panzer Division "Leibstandarte Adolf Hitler" on the far right. This division was formed from Hitler's own bodyguard and commanded by his WWI friend Joseph "sepp" Dietrich. "Dietrich" means key in German which explains the inclusion of a key in the divisional symbol.
-----
Not my people
Not my war

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Dietrich" doesn't mean a key, but a lockpick. Look, there is not a key in division symbol, there is an old model of lockpick.