Friday, May 04, 2007

-----

Simple , yet beautiful...


Details


in wear...

Prepare to want one!
My iPod now attached to a set of headphones!

- Simple
- Practical
- Serious babe magnet...

The sound quality is vastly improved as compared to the standard ipod earphones, and with this setup you don't get the hassle of wires getting stuck in things like your girlfriends hair, your sandwich, subway trains, etc, etc

The device is also easy to remove for placement in your rucksack, a downtown safety deposit box, or on the dashboard of your 75' Pinto

(Although both brilliant and visionary in it's simplicity and purity, this was not my idea but something I grabbed from an ipod hacks webforum)
-----
/////
~~~~~
Retro babe
Panzer Tiger I
Note the crew wearing the reversible winter uniform (white on one side, camouflaged or grey on the other side) issued to German troops from the winter of 1942 and onwards.
-----
Not my people
Not my war

No comments: