Tuesday, September 11, 2007

-----


"Day of infamy" anniversary,

I suppose every generation has an "unforgettable media moment", The Hindenburg crash, The end of WWII in Denmark, the JFK shooting, the moon landings, fall of the Berlin wall, etc, etc.

This turned out to be mine... I was with a friend on the way to her apartment and as we entered, her roommate came rushing out in the hallway shouting that an airplane has just flown into the World Trade Center in New York.

We sat in front of the TV for hours watching the second plane hit the towers, the collapse of the building, the planes that hit The Pentagon, etc, etc.

Very surreal, and I remember thinking: "...the late show with Letterman, I wonder if it's canceled tonight?.."

Well, America - You're only a zap away...

And why not dig into some of them juicy Conspiracy theories

-----
/////
~~~~~
Retro babe"...mooning? just because I got that contract instead of you, come on!..."
^^^^^^
Panzer Jagdtiger
This behemoth belonged to Pz.Jg.Abt.512 which numbered its vehicles "X1, X2", etc, the "X" can be seen painted on the upper part of the hull near the roof.
-----
(unfortunately) Also my people
(regrettably) Also my war

No comments: