Monday, September 10, 2007

-----


? (Question mark) And The Mysterians had a big hit in 1965 with "96 tears", a song that went on to become both a Tex-Mex, Garage Rock and Punk classic.

The band is still active today and the legendary front man Question Mark now pleads for help since his house burned down in January 2007 and typical of many pioneering rock performers he is not a rich man...
-----
What's up at YouTube: 96 tears (1965)
~~~~~
Retro babe"...alright, alright, we go to the ? and the Mysterians concert instead of visiting my mom... I guess I'll just have to wait in the car until they are done with that noisy rock n' roll thing!.."
^^^^^^
Panzer Pzkpfw 35(t)
Originally produced by the Czech Skoda factories they were used by the Wehrmacht 1939-42.
-----
(unfortunately) Also my people
(regrettably) Also my war

No comments: