Tuesday, February 12, 2008

-----


Hey, it's...

I like what I like and that's what I like - week here at DAMIJWH!

Covering the personal preferences in the life of Meee, beginning with

ALDI

Why do you like it: It's the perfect shop stop for the single white male.

Why is that, explain: They have cheap beer, cheap meat and cheep canned food.
And, (very important one) most of their products have extreme durability, meaning that you can skip preparing a hot meal for several days (even weeks!) without your groceries and meat turning bad on you!


ALDI - Puts the "A" back in Alpha male

-----
/////
~~~~~
Retro babe"...Hmm, I'll have two of those and case of Rebel Burp Beer..."
^^^^^^
Panzer Tiger II, Ausf B
Fitted with the early "Porsche" turret.
-----
(unfortunately) Also my people
(regrettably) Also my war

No comments: