Thursday, March 06, 2008

-----

NOBODY wears a moustache shaped like that...

When I work at the central mail center I listen to a lot of music.

-On, I will carry while I rock with Chuck Berry...
-I want to twist on the floor to the songs of The Fab Four...
-Give your troubles the Heave-ho and slam on some DEVO...
-The eighties come back with powerful Black Flag...
-I get moist on my cojones when I bop to the Ramones...

But for a number of years no music is more my favourite than the intelligent and hilarious creations of The Sparks

-----
What's up at YouTube? Sparks: No 1 song in heaven Top of the Pops 1979, Sparks were early pioneers of electronic music (and had Giorgio Moroder producing)
~~~~~
Retro babe Show dancer
^^^^^^
Panzer Pzkpfw III, Ausf H
Knocked out during the early part of WWII. The open landscape would suggest Russia and it could be Russian POW's marching past in the background.
-----
(unfortunately) Also my people
(regrettably) Also my war

No comments: