Wednesday, April 16, 2008

-----

David Brent - Postmodernism with a human farce?..

Morten of Notes of a Second Rate Poet has kindly borrowed me his complete collection of The Office, making me realise that it's even more fun to watch today than when I first saw it a few years ago.

Back then I didn't work at the mail center...

-----
/////
~~~~~
Retro babe"...All aces..."
^^^^^^
Panzer Schmalturm & Kugelblitz
No, not a forgotten German comedy act...but some rarities photographed in the UK after WWII. These two turrets were German prototypes intended for the Flakpanzer "Kugelblitz" anti-aircraft tank and a new version of the Panther mounting an 88 mm gun - The Panther Ausf F. Both were scheduled for production in 1945-46 but of course the end of WWII terminated their development.
-----
(unfortunately) Also my people
(regrettably) Also my war

No comments: