Monday, August 04, 2008

-----

Armour thicknesses on the Pzkpfw IV from a US Army instruction manual

I can't write much today because I've still got those damned back pains (going to see the doc now) but I've decided to keep posting the Panzers due to popular demand...

Yes, what's peace-loving idealism worth when compared to Third Reich fascination??!!..

I'll probably mix the photos of panzers with an old acquaintance from the days when I was part of the NSOP blog team - Männer im uniform, a look at the uniforms of the Third Reich.

Stay tuned.

-----
/////
~~~~~
Retro babe "...nice hat.."
^^^^^^
Panzer Tiger I
Some much needed maintenance (note the bullet peppered stovage box) for at Tiger I mid- production belonging to the elite Grossdeutstchland division. Note that the Second Lieutenant on the right has spiced up his uniform with the German Horseman's Badge a non-military award (for successes in riding competitions) which was permitted to be worn by Wehrmacht personnel.
-----
Daily Doodle™ Cubist girl
*****
(unfortunately) Also my people
(regrettably) Also my war

No comments: