Wednesday, August 13, 2008

-----


I was crossing the bridge at Østerport station and she was walking towards me, speaking loudly - An arguement...

"...how the fuck should I know the Queen was buried there? it's just them and their power trip!.."

unusually loud she was, even for our age of the blurring of borders between public and private spaces and the right of the individual to give the rest of the world full access to even the most intimate and mindless conversations over the cell phone

she passes me by, and then I notice,

no headset.

no phone.


she's a crazy woman talking to her self.


-----
/////
~~~~~
Retro babe"...oh stop that, a little confinement and shock therapy never hurt anybody!.."
^^^^^^
Panzer Panther, Ausf A
A fine top view, probably taken at a factory or armour testing grounds. Note the dark colour of the gun barrel as compared to the rest of the vehicle, some historical sources state that Panther gun barrels were covered with a special heat resistant paint in the colour of grey before delivery to units.
*****
(unfortunately) Also my people
(regrettably) Also my war

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey there Lennard! How goes the back? Still *#@!*# or has it gotten any better with the addition of the kitchen door to your bed? Hope it all passes soon.

Cheers
Chris H.
hcharrach@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

Hey there Lennard! How goes the back? Still *#@!*# or has it gotten any better with the addition of the kitchen door to your bed? Hope it all passes soon.

Cheers
Chris H.
hcharrach@hotmail.com

Lennard Grahn said...

Back is better, sleeping on a hard surface actually helps! and now I'm also doing some daily exercises my doc showed me - what about your back pains - are they chronic?

Chris Harrach said...

Unfortunately Yes. Been having them since 1998 when I was in a car accident. Most days Im OK, but I wake up EVERY morning in discomfort, if not outright pain. But what can I do? Got to keep movin' on.