Friday, August 29, 2008

-----
Yes, I know

I'm out there...

taking chances...digging my own grave.

being contrary...

eligible for the "a..hole of the year" award...

people will stop calling...friends won't drop by any more...

might loose my job (s...)


yes, all of that..


But here goes:


I DON'T CARE ABOUT OBAMA!!!

-----
/////
~~~~~
Retro babe "...if all winners act like you we should have more Natalie Portman lookalike contests around the office!.."
******
Panzer Pzkpfw III
Checking the engine on a Panzer III. Note the spare track link fitted to the inside of the hatch for quick retrieval.
^^^^^^

2 comments:

Chris Harrach said...

Guess what Lennard? Neither do I. And I LIVE over here! Of course its not the most popular stance or opinion to have, particularly with my "African American" neighbors & co-workers. To me he's just another slick ass polician, albeit a different color than the rest, who'll promise you the world and tell you what you want to hear to get elected, only to turn around when he's in office and forget about everyone who got him there.
Business as usual: S.O.S.J.A.D. (Same Old Shit, Just Another Day)

Lennard Grahn said...

What if Mc Cain dies from old age before the election and OBAMA will have to resurrect him in the name of fair play? - Then we'll KNOW if he's the Messiah!