Monday, November 24, 2008

-----


Well, last night someone managed to set fire to the roof of the building I live in!

According to the Police the fire was not caused by faulty electrics or similar.

Luckily nobody got hurt, and I've got insurance, but it will be at least three months before I can live in my apartment again due to damages from water (I live on the fourth floor)

I was up there today to collect a few things and It doesn't look like any of my stuff was damaged. It's mostly the ceilings, walls and floors that suffered. My insurance company has set me up in a hotel for the next couple of days until they can provide me with an apartment, so I guess everything will be ok.

-----
What's up at YouTube: Fire in Abel Cathrinesgade
~~~~~
Retro babe"...nice apartment..."
******
Panzer Sturmgeschütz III, Ausf G and FAMO
The "FAMO" 18 ton half track I mentioned last Friday was the cornerstone of the Werkstatt kompanie (workshop company) when it came to salvaging disabled vehicles.
^^^^^^

6 comments:

morten said...

iayyyy, ag
what a nightmare....jeg gir gerne en middag til en hjemløs en dag

Hans said...

Fuck, tror du det er narkomænd? :-o

Jeg gir osse en middag en dag - nok bedst i næste uge når jeg får nogle flere møbler...

Lennard Grahn said...

tak skal i have, jeg blir nok lidt træt af grill mad og besøg på restauranten på Scandic Hotel bliver nok ikke betalt af Tryg forsikring.

stuart said...

Bad news. At least nobody was hurt. Hope you don't have to spend Christmas in a hotel!

Lennard Grahn said...

No, the insurance company have apartments ready for this type of situation, so I don't think I have to wait long until they find me a place, it's even supposed to be furnished. So I'll be sitting in a chesterfield sofa smoking a pipe come juletide!

stuart said...

That's the spirit! :-)