Friday, November 28, 2008

-----


Well, this is what's left of the stuff I had up in the attic...

One unexpected outcome though: I made some drawings ten years ago when I taught drawing at a center for disabled people. I haven't been able find them for years, but apparently I had placed them at the bottom of a wooden box with a lot of junk on top. The junk and most of the box turned into ashes in the fire, meaning that the drawings reappeared! - and were (almost...) untouched by the fire.

-----
/////
~~~~~
Retro babe"...nice plastic..."
******
Panzer Pzkpfw 35(t)
Negotiating the muddy roads of Russia. Along with the Pzkpfw 38(t), this panzer was not of German origin but war booty from the German occupation of Czechoslovakia in 1938.
^^^^^^

1 comment:

ste said...

what the 'ellsa cheesegrater doing in the attic ?