Tuesday, January 13, 2009

-----

© R. Crumb

My birthday today, forty-three years in the discontinued sitcom called life!

- and what are your plans for the future, Mr. Grahn?..

- to get my hands on Robert Crumb's "Genesis" (no, not the band...) as soon as it's published. Rumour has it that this 201 page comic is almost finished...

-----
/////
~~~~~
Retro babe...Honey, you had that "Johhny forever" tattoo your ex gave you removed - what a nice birthday surprise!!...
******
Panzer Pzkpfw IV, Ausf G
The desert-like surroundings would suggest Tunisia or maybe Italy.
^^^^^^

5 comments:

Murphy in Washington,DC said...

Happy Birthday Lennard!
Here's hopin for 43 more...just wanted to say I love your blog and look forward to a new panzer pick to start my mornings.

Hans said...

Tæløkke gamle jas... :-)

Stu said...

Saw this a day late. Hope you had a good one Lennard!

Lennard Grahn said...

Thank you, readers!

splendid said...

After reading the information, I may have different views, but I do think this is good BLOG!
runescape powerleveling