Wednesday, April 01, 2009

-----


Well, I'm taking a small bloggo-cation for the rest of this week.

I've got a lot of practical mattes to attend to since I've lost my job at the mail center due to staff cuts and there's some delays and f... ups regarding the restoration of my apartment (after a fire in November 2008) This began when my landlord's attorney sent me a letter last month informing me that my arrangement with the landlord "had ceased to exist" (...)

Of course the prospect of ending up both home- and jobless are insignificant matters, because:

spring is here!

(applause)

-----
/////
~~~~~
Retro babe"...forget about clothes - spring is here!.."
******
Panzer Sturmgeschutz III, Ausf G
Abandoned on the Italian front. The double S runes of the SS painted on the mantlet identifies this Stug as serving with the 16th SS Panzergrenadier Division Reichsführer-SS
^^^^^^

3 comments:

stuart said...

What rotten luck! Hope you get things sorted soon!

Lennard Grahn said...

"- you can't keep a winner out of a race..."
~Niki Lauda

Murphy said...

Best of luck Lennard, I'm sure things will work out for the best.