Friday, May 01, 2009

-----

Read about glorious Tu4m strategic bomber prototype

Yes, I'm back!

- with the help of friends, relatives, and (of course) a Bank, I have found a new home, and it's situated only a few hundred meters from the old one...

And I'll be receiving supplementary unemployment benefits for the next six months, so my economy should be o.k too.

Now that I'm sure I won't be sleeping on park benches, eating out of trashcans or collecting money from a paper cup, I can return to important things like blogging.

Still, blogging is not all... I need time for bitterness, alcohol consumption and surfing the internet for photos of East European housewifes dressed as Batgirl

SO:

from now on postings will be rationed at one to five per week, depending on how much I have to post...and yes, that includes the panzers...

and there's more:

The Retro babe is discontinued... not that I don't like retro babes, but I've posted so many of them I'm actually running out of quality material to post, and I refrain from putting full frontal nudity (or straight out HC action...) on this blog.

Retro babes (and others) will definetely be featured from time to time, but as a part of the regular postings.



Cheers, and happy May 1'st if you belong to the kind who celebrate it.

-----
/////
******
Panzer Pzkpfw IV, Ausf E late version
A fine photo taken at some barracks. Late version Panzer IV E's had additional armour bolted to the front end for extra protection.
^^^^^^

3 comments:

Jens said...

cheers mate!

Hans said...

Good to have u back old chap... :-)

stuart said...

Good news! :-)