Wednesday, June 03, 2009

-----


Now that I've had my deposit money returned from my former landlord, I decided to ignore my natural impulses to blow it all on shoes and hats, and instead went and spent some of it on an SLR camera!

My choice? - the Canon EOS 450D - a top-of-the-line snap box for the condescending amateur and aspiring professional alike, which even comes bundled with a 18-55mm zoom lens at an acceptable price.

-----
Panzer Pzkpfw I, fahrschule
A novelty today, a Panzer I with its entire top half removed to be used for training new drivers.
^^^^^^

3 comments:

Hans said...

Øv, vil det så sige at du ikke skal med til cowboyhat træf på Langeland?

Lennard Grahn said...

jeg er ked af det Hans, jeg ved godt vi lavede en halv aftale, men nu er pengene altså brugt...

stuart said...

Looking forward to seeing your pictures!