Monday, October 13, 2014

-----


So where did you find me this weekend?... lounging about in the warm and sunny weather that now passes for "autumn" here in the Age of Global Warming?..

NAY! I spend my time in a crowded room with black painted walls, looking at paper!

Since I was at Copenhagen's venue for Punk music and alternative culture: Ungdomshuset Dortheavej 61, attending:

the CPH ZINE FEST !







 Some peeks inside the venue



A couple of enthusiasts



Words to consider...



And now, the important part: reading your zines!

Thanks CPH ZINE FEST for a really nice and well-organized event

and I'll be back next year.

*****
Panzer: Panzer übung
Photo of a a large-scale drill involving both Panzer III's, IV's,  APC' and Tiger I's.
This probably took place just prior to the Battle of Kursk in summer 1943.
-----

No comments: